Category Archives: Total Wealth Independence
The Dow’s up 200 points following a volatile week, as we’re roughly halfway through earnings season. Despite the worries over the Fed, the 10-year hitting 3%, negative headlines, and inflation, we seem to have a rally on our hands. Keith makes his appearance on Varney & Co. alongside host Charles Payne to talk about why this is happening, some of the market’s biggest movers, and where you need to position your money for maximum profit potential. Click below to watch…
Our new list of best stocks to buy highlights several companies that stand to benefit from (or in spite of) recent developments in Washington, from new tariffs to Twitter wars. Plus, we take a look at two veteran tech companies that often get overlooked but are emerging as leaders in two of the most important technologies in the 21st century.
There are five new stocks to buy that we’re sharing with you today:
- The world’s third-largest social media company is a strong buy, even as some investors flee.
- This Wisconsin robotics company is being recruited by U.S. steel factories to make them competitive in the wake of tariffs.
- This tech giant could surprise you by being the first to reach a trillion-dollar valuation.
- Another tech pick is implementing blockchain technology in a way that could be a global game changer.
- One of Amazon’s key transportation partners is a bargain right now.