American Lantern Press
AMERICAN LANTERN PRESS/ Independent Living values your privacy, and as a result we do only the minimum collection of information on our visitors in order to provide you with the best possible service we can. The information below describes the limited extent to which we collect and utilize your personal information online.
What We Collect from the User
- During general visits to the site, AMERICAN LANTERN PRESS/ Independent Living collects generic information about our visitors like pages browsed, web browser, and general computer information using Google Analytics. This general information helps AMERICAN LANTERN PRESS/ Independent Living improve its website and services. See Cookie & IP Address Policy below for more.
- During checkout/purchasing of products, AMERICAN LANTERN PRESS/ Independent Living collects the relevant information from the customer necessary to fulfill any orders placed. Depending on what the customer has purchased, will allow certain access to our additional services, both online and offline.
- During sign-ups and site inquiries for free email newsletters, reports, or other information and products, we collect names, email addresses, and occasionally other information as needed to provide a requested service. This is always done with the user’s permission in each instance of our digital campaigns.
How Do We Use It
- General information collected during a visit to our website (without purchase) is used to modify our site to give the visitor the best possible experience on the site.
- Personal data collected in the course of an actual purchase is used by the company to fulfill the person’s order.
- Email addresses and other personal information collected are used for delivery of specific sign-up promotion and/or site inquiry. In addition, any email address collected during sign-up promotions also receive promotions and helpful insight in becoming more savvy and self-reliant, directly from Independent Living.
Affiliates and Sponsored Advertisements
- At no time does AMERICAN LANTERN PRESS/ Independent Living sell your email address, or any other sensitive information. In the event you receive an advertisement email from AMERICAN LANTERN PRESS/ Independent Living regarding an affiliate or sponsorship offer, it will always be sent from AMERICAN LANTERN PRESS/ Independent Living and that advertiser NEVER sees or is given access to any of your personal information, including your email address. Note that these sponsored emails are marked with a “Sponsored Message” in all instances.
If you would like to change the information on your user account, or wish to unsubscribe of any free content or marketing you have received, please contact us toll free at 1-877-371-1807.
Cookies and IP Addresses
We also collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include a user’s IP (internet protocol) address, ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL), the browser the user utilized to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the length of time the user spent our site and which pages were visited throughout our site. This is done through a service called Google Analytics. Independent Living News may use data contained in log files to analyze trends, administer the site, track workflow, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Essentially, if there’s a power outage, or winter storm forecasted for your area, we’d love to be able to warn our users to prepare ahead of time (via message on the website) with some of our survival essentials, just so they don’t get stuck unprepared.
Money Map Press
Money Map Press takes individual privacy very seriously. We are also aware of the threats to your security and privacy on the Internet. Please take a few moments to review the steps that Money Map Press takes to ensure your privacy and security while giving you the best possible customer service as you use our web sites.
Policy against advertising our website using unsolicited email messages
We require that all e-mails promoting MoneyMapPress.com or its products are sent only to clients who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of our brand and Web site using unsolicited email messages. Not complying with this policy will cause partnership termination and/or affiliate account termination.
If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited emails promoting our brand or website and would like to register a complaint, please email our abuse department (email@example.com). We will immediately investigate all allegations made related to unsolicited messages.
Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive by an Internet server when you visit a web site. Some cookies can be used to identify your computer each time you visit a site.
At no time are you required to submit personal information to access any area of the Money Map Press site. Visitors to our other sites are asked to submit a log-on name and password to visit Subscriber Only sections of the sites. This is to ensure you can receive the services you are paying for.
Any data you submit to us through an online order form is transferred to us via a Secure Sockets Layer – an encryption protocol – and is kept in databases that cannot be accessed from outside our firewall.
In other words, any data you send us is encrypted, so in the unlikely event a hacker intercepts your data, it cannot be easily read. Our firewall is a mechanism that prevents access to our servers by anyone outside of the company.
Money Map Press does not sell or rent your name to anyone. That means that only authorized employees of Money Map Press ever have access to any information you submit. We may use your name and address to send you information on other Money Map Press products that may suit your interests. And, although we disagree with it, we must turn over any pertinent information to any law enforcement agency that takes the proper steps to require it.
If at any time you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please click here to contact our customer service department.
If you subscribe to Money Map Press, your name and e-mail address will be placed in a database. As with all other personal information, only employees of Money Map Press have access to this data. We do not give Money Map Press addresses to outside companies.
Any e-mail you send to Money Map Press is completely confidential. We will not add your name to our e-mail list without your permission. For security reasons, if your inquiry is about one of your subscriptions, we may ask you to submit some additional information only to verify your identity. Remember, in this case we are only asking you to confirm information you have already given us.